Grog of Grog’s Gamut has been outed. All very exciting stuff and the Twittersphere has gone crazy. Personally, I loved Grog’s Gamut, particularly during the election campaign. I really do hope that his outing won’t stop him from blogging.
Here are some links to follow the story (will continue to update)
- James Massola’s Original outing of Grog in the Oz
- Grog’s Reply
- About the Twittersphere gone crazy in the Oz
- Tobias Ziegler (yes – a psuedonym) from Crikey has criticised both Massola & Oz Editors.
- Bearnard Keane from Crikey writes about the difficulties of expressing opinion as a public servant. (You may have to become a subscriber of Crikey to view this post – though I believe they become public after a week or so)
- Jenna Price from the Canberra Times