Of course, I didn’t end up posting an image each day. Some days I posted more than one, but there were weeks this year when I didn’t post anything at all. What I’ve learned from these projects is:
- I go through stages when I don’t really want to share anything about my life. Sometimes these images are a bit cryptic or sometimes there are no images at all.
- Because I share the images via the Instagram app, the location is not sent through to the Flickr post, so it means that the description is oftentimes only half done. I need to make sure I write a full description in the original post.
- Interestingly, looking back, there are things I didn’t post about that I thought I would have.
- A 365 can capture mundane aspects of your life (your mind), like the weather or an interesting leaf, stuff that isn’t necessarily captured in a “significant” diary.
- I usually end up keeping up with the organisation of 365 until around January, then I come back to it again in December. Just the way my life works I guess.
This is my third 365 project – an image per day.